- ABI/INFORM Global Indexes about 3,000 business periodicals, with about 2,000 available in full text, including Wall Street Journal 1982+
- BizMiner Industry Report Center Industry analysis, financial ratios, industry ratios, and market research. Can be searched by NAICS or keywords.
- Business Source Elite Provides full text for over 1,000 business journals.
- Checkpoint (RIA) Electronic Payroll Tax & Accounting Library and AICPA Professional Library for the Academic Market. Maximum 4 simultaneous users for FASB section and 35 users for other sections.
- Checkpoint (RIA) Academic Advantage Core Tax Library. Primary tax documents and secondary analysis for federal, state, and local taxation, estate planning, pensions and benefits, international taxation, and payroll taxation.
- EconLit. 1969+ Economics journal articles, books, and working papers.
- LexisNexis Academic Full-text news, company reports, court cases and law reviews. Includes New York Times.
- Market Share Reporter Can be used to find who sells the most of what. Not all products are included; mostly consumer products are included.
- Mergent Online Global company information, annual reports, EDGAR filings, D&B Private Company Database, current news stories, and some industry reports.
- Mergent Archives Archives of the Mergent/Moody's Corporation Manuals, including the Mergent/Moody's Industrial Manual. It also provides access to Mergent's Industry Reports.
- Million Dollar Database
- Mintel Provides market and consumer research across multiple international markets and U.S. categories. Each study provides a synthesis of both primary and secondary data and analysis.
- Nexis Uni. Full-text news, company reports, court cases and law reviews. Will replace LexisNexis Academic.
- Wall Street Journal 1982+